Cosmopolis TV shows
Cosmopolis: a TV show exploring international Geneva
The Fondation pour Genève is delighted to have teamed up with the City of Geneva, the Groupement des Entreprises Multinationales and Léman Bleu TV to create a monthly programme showcasing international Geneva.
An in-depth look at our city’s international activities, its assets, its challenges and, above all, its diversity. Art, peace, human rights, the economy, science – the aim is to introduce the general public to the different dimensions of international Geneva and overcome preconceptions about this important sector for the region. This awareness-raising campaign will accompany the Fondation pour Genève’s study on the impact of the international sector in Geneva, which will be published in March 2024.
The first show was broadcast on Léman Bleu on 22 January 2024 and featured guest speakers :
– Charlotte Diwan, director of artgenève
– Joëlle Kuntz, author and journalist
– Anna Ifkovits Horner, Ambassador, Deputy Permanent Representative of Switzerland to the United Nations and other international organisations in Geneva
– Michael Moller, former Director General of the UN in Geneva
– Marie Laure Salles, Director of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID)